Rights and Duties
EACH PATIENT HAS THE RIGHT TO:
- be subjected only to diagnostic investigations that are deemed to be appropriate and are performed following the most recent and accredited scientific evidences and guide lines.
- be informed about the diagnostic potential and possible risks of the investigation that will be performed.
- be informed by the doctor who conducted the examination on the outcome of the same, in compliance with the rules of ethics and law.
- be directed, within the limits of the competence of the radiologist, on the subsequent appropriate diagnostic investigations and possible therapeutic guidelines.
EACH PATIENT HAS THE DUTY TO:
Provide the consultant all the clinical details to perform better investigation and interpretation of the scan.
In particular, you should provide:
- all previous investigations concerning the problem.
- any documentation of any previous surgery.
- any written medical prescriptions that provide clinical indications.
- report any possible danger or contraindication to the examination (pregnancy, known allergies to medicines, etc.).
- We kindly remind our patients that a clinical practice can not always meet the timing of appointments because more complex or sensitive cases may take longer than expected for a standard survey, we still apologize for any possible delay.